CS10-CR7 Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
Official Rules for Cadence Fishing Sweepstakes Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”). YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AT TIME OF ENTRY AND THROUGH COMPLETION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING PRIZE AWARDING PERIOD). VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES/D.C. AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW.
- Sweepstakes Description:The Cadence Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) offers entrants the chance to win one (1) Cadence CS10 reel of their choice and (1) Cadence CR7 rod of their choice based on availability. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 11/1/2017 and ends at 11:59 AM ET on 11/14/2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility:The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of, and who are physically located within, the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) (the “Territory”), age 18 or older at time of entry (unless prohibited by applicable law) and through the completion of the Sweepstakes have internet access and are physically present in the Territory at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Further, all Entrants must have (a) an email address (which must remain the same throughout the Sweepstakes), and apply by “liking” the corresponding social media posts for the Sweepstakes on either Cadence Fishing’s Facebook or Instagram page and also “liking” the corresponding social media page itself. Entrants need to only participate on one of the two platforms and not both (Facebook, Instagram). Participating on both does increase odds of winning and entrants are allowed to do so. Employees of Cadence Fishing, or Rhythm Inc., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, children, and siblings, whether biological, adoptive, step or in-law) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes and all eligibility are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Official Rules:Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Cadence Fishing’s (hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”) decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter:During the Sweepstakes Period, followers of the Cadence Fishing Facebook and Instagram pages, as well as users on these platforms who are targeted by advertisements will receive a post at the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period inviting them to enter the Sweepstakes as follows: “Like/Follow Cadence Fishing on social media (either Facebook or Instagram) and like this post to be entered to WIN a Cadence CR7 rod & CS10 spinning reel! Tag any friends that might be interested. Good Luck! We will be randomly selecting and announcing a winner at 12 pm EST, this coming Friday, November 3rd.” Entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method are ineligible and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual and all entries using such method. In the case of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant.
- Entrant Consent and Release: Entering the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry constitutes Entrant’s consent to give Sponsor: (a) a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, social media platform, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes, and (b) except where prohibited by law, a publicity release granting Sponsor and its agents the right to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Entry and acceptance of a prize constitute Entrant’s agreement to sign such releases. If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the entry. Upon request by Sponsor or its designees, Entrant will sign documentation evidencing the rights, licenses, and releases described and granted by Entrant in these Official Rules.
- Prizes/Approximate Retail Values: The prize valued at between USD $169.98 as specified by Sponsor.
1 CR7 rod $69.99
1 CS10 reel $99.99
Total Approximate Retail Prize Value: $169.98
Prizes are non-transferable. Winning Entrants will be selected and contacted for their preferred sizes. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions, except Sponsor, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if for any reason an advertised prize cannot be awarded as intended in these rules; and the potential winner agrees to such substitution as a condition of entry in this Sweepstakes.
- Drawing:Sponsor will conduct a random drawing on the dates listed below:
– Friday, November 17, 2017
A random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to determine the winner for the prize listed in Rule 6. Odds of being selected as a winner depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Prize Notification/Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified by social media direct message within forty-eight hours of the drawing. The potential winner will be required to respond as instructed within one (1) week of issuance of notification or other timeframe to be designated by Sponsor and provide their prize fulfillment information including, but not limited to, the following: First and Last Name, Email Address, Street Address (no P.O. Boxes), City, State, Zip Code, Phone, Age, and verify eligibility per these Official Rules. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or failure to respond within the designated timeframe may result in disqualification and award of the prize to another Entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of Entrant. Sponsor is not obligated to attempt to notify a potential winner by any other method or means of communication. Sponsor will send the prize to the address provided by the Entrant. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor determines that a potential prize winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected from remaining eligible entries received, and the same winner determination, notification and verification process will be followed. A potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Tax Forms (including I.R.S. Form W-9), a Liability Release, and (where applicable) a Publicity Release form (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) and return such executed Prize Claim Documents within the time indicated by Sponsor. If a Prize or Prize Notice is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner fails to respond or execute and return the Prize Claim Documents (as directed) within the time frame specified, or if a potential prize winner is determined to be ineligible or disqualified for any reasons, his/her prize will be forfeited. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prize winner for any reason. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND CONTEST WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Release:By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram, the Sponsor, Rhythm Inc. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, losses, and damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- General Conditions:Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such action using the procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor may at its option (if possible) select the winner based solely on non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the Entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Sponsor and/or other Promotion Entities relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement, will be resolved individually and exclusively in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction of Denver, Colorado.
- Limitations of Liability:Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading or the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any entry.
- Winners List/Official Rules: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, print this page. To obtain a copy of any legally-required winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received to Cadence Social Media Marketing, 401 Western Lane, Suite D, Irmo, SC 29063.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Rhythm, Inc. 3980 Vrain Street, Denver, CO 80212. This Sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.